Halee Morris’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation in the firm’s Wilmington office. “I believe that every client deserves respect and the right to a zealous advocate,” she says. “I strive to be a passionate advocate for my clients and to work tirelessly to represent and defend them in order to receive the best outcome.” Prior to joining MGC, Halee practiced workers’ compensation in North Carolina.
Outside of the office, Halee enjoys traveling, spending time at the beach, hiking and spending time with her two dogs—Harvey, a French Bulldog, and Cooper, an Irish Setter. She has traveled to 26 countries and was crowned Miss New Hanover County in 2015.
- Workers' Compensation
- Campbell University School of Law (JD)
- Campbell University (MA, magna cum laude)
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- New Hanover County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2021 North Carolina