Heather’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation in the firm’s Knoxville office. Prior to joining MGC, she worked at the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. Heather has 16 years of experience practicing workers’ compensation law, personal injury law and family law. During this time, she also taught Environmental Law and Ethics for South College’s paralegal school.
Heather enjoys spending time with her family, running, playing the guitar and gardening.
- Workers' Compensation
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law (JD)
- University of Florida (BA)
- Knoxville Bar Association
- East Tennessee Law Association of Women
- 2003 Tennessee
- US Federal Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Julia Barbara Foundation seeking a cure for DIPG
- Girl Scouts USA