Holly Nash represents self-insured employers, group self-insurers and their members and insurance companies in workers’ compensation matters. Holly joined MGC in 2018 to open the Jackson, Mississippi office. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced workers’ compensation in the Jackson area.
Outside of the office, Holly spends time with her two sons, Caden and Christian. She enjoys reading, LSU football and anything outdoors, especially gardening, fishing and hunting.
- Workers' Compensation
- Mississippi College School of Law (JD)
- Northeast Louisiana University (BS)
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Hinds County Bar Association
- 2000 Mississippi
- Madison-Ridgeland Academy (Board of Trustees)