Adam Ribock’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including personal injury, premises liability, construction defect claims, automotive and HOA litigation. With a decade of legal experience, his clients can expect availability, prompt and clear communication and a keen ability to determine the critical issues in each case. Adam is a partner with his clients, working together on effective strategy while knowing that each matter presents a unique set of facts.
Prior to joining MGC, Adam served as a law clerk for Judge Michael P. Mills in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi. He also served as a law clerk for Judge L. Casey Manning, Circuit Court Judge for the 5th Judicial Circuit of South Carolina.
Adam is married with three children, and, when he’s not chasing them around, he can be found coaching, watching and playing sports.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- University of Mississippi School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of South Carolina (BS, magna cum laude)
- Augusta Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association (Board Member)
- 2018 United States Supreme Court
- 2017 Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- 2017 Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- 2016 Georgia
- 2012 South Carolina