Brandon Hylton’s practice has focused on workers’ compensation defense since 2002. He works closely with insurance companies, self-insured and uninsured clients to defend their workers’ compensation claims. Brandon strives to serve his clients in the best manner possible, and provides in-house seminars to supervisors and managers on issues regarding the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation system.
Brandon has been recognized by the Supreme Court of South Carolina as a certified mediator, and mediates workers’ compensation claims throughout the state.
A native of the Pee Dee region, Brandon enjoys hunting and fishing. He also enjoys cheering for the South Carolina Gamecocks. Brandon and his wife, Ashley, have three children, with the youngest being twins.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Presbyterian College (BS)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- South Carolina Self Insurers Association
- 2002 South Carolina
- 2005 US District Court, District of South Carolina
- Certified South Carolina Circuit Court Mediator
- Florence Kiwanis Club (President)
- Florence First Presbyterian Church (Deacon)
- Grove Park Homeowners’ Association (Board Member)