Randy Hedlund has practiced workers’ compensation defense since 2005. He primarily represents employers and self-insureds. He has tried hundreds of cases before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission. Randy works with clients to understand their business and to establish realistic expectations for the outcome of their claim.
Randy is active in the Workers’ Compensation Defense Institute’s Multi-State Breakout at the WCI’s annual Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference in Florida, serving on both the planning committee and as a speaker at the conference. He also presents regularly to clients on hot topics and trends related to workers’ compensation.
Outside of work, Randy spends time with his wife and five children. He enjoys grilling and smoking meat, camping, fishing and cheering on the Michigan State Spartans in football and basketball.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Louisville School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Michigan State University (BA)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- 2005 South Carolina
- Recipient of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy (2005)
- Greenville Business Magazine's