Stuart Moore’s practice has focused on workers’ compensation since 2004, representing various employers and carriers. He has tried numerous cases before the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission. Stuart regularly presents to his clients on a number of workers’ compensation topics, and has spoken at a number of industry conferences and seminars. Stuart prides himself on responsiveness and finding the most effective solutions for his clients.
Stuart spends his spare time with his wife and two daughters, running and supporting Gamecock athletics.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Wofford College (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- 2002 South Carolina
- Best Lawyers©: Ones to Watch - Workers' Compensation Law - Employers (2021)
- Columbia Business Monthly's Legal Elite of the Midlands - Workers' Compensation (2019 and 2020)
- Historic Columbia Foundation Service Award (2017)
- Riverbanks Zoo and Garden (Board of Directors - Riverbanks Society, Executive Committee Member/Acting Treasurer)
- Historic Columbia Foundation (Past Chairman - Advisory Council; Past Member of Board of Trustees; Current Member, Strategic Planning Committee)
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral