Jared’s practice focuses on litigation matters, including construction, trucking and transportation, in MGC’s Charlotte office. Prior to joining MGC, he practiced at a litigation firm in Missouri as a senior associate.
Outside of MGC, Jared enjoys running, cooking, watching Nebraska football and spending time with his wife and English bulldog.
- Bad Faith
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Creighton University School of Law (JD)
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln (BS)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- 2020 North Carolina
- 2017 Kansas
- 2017 US District Court for the District of Kansas
- 2016 Missouri
- 2016 US District Court Western District of Missouri
- 2016 US District Court Eastern District of Missouri