Jasmine Wyman’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Columbia office. Prior to joining MGC, Jasmine practiced insurance defense, specifically general litigation and construction defects. Upon graduation from law school, she served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Clifton B. Newman and the Honorable DeAndrea G. Benjamin, South Carolina Circuit Court Judges.
Outside of MGC, Jasmine enjoys spending time with her family, and cheering on the Atlanta Braves and Clemson Tigers.
- Workers' Compensation
- Charleston School of Law (JD)
- Clemson University (BS)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers' Association
- South Carolina Black Lawyers' Association
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- 2016 United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- 2014 South Carolina
- Rehoboth Baptist Church (Member)