Jeff’s practice focuses on various litigation matters in MGC’s Wilmington office, bringing almost a decade of insurance defense experience to the firm. Prior to joining MGC, he focused on medical malpractice defense, nursing home litigation defense and general civil litigation in Boston.
In his representation of insurance companies and insureds, Jeff works diligently and vigorously to ensure the best possible outcome.
Jeff and his wife, Michelle, recently moved to North Carolina from Massachusetts. When they are not cheering on the Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox or Bruins, you can find them on a beach or golf course.
- Nursing Home Liability
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- New England Law | Boston (JD, cum laude)
- Northeastern University (BS, cum laude)
- 2020 North Carolina
- 2013 United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- 2012 Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019 and 2020)
- Staff Sergeant Bruce Rushforth Memorial Scholarship (Founder)