Jennifer’s practice focuses on civil litigation, motor vehicle litigation, premises liability, commercial litigation, wrongful death, workers’ compensation subrogation and bad faith litigation in the firm’s Atlanta office. She represents insurance companies, their insureds and corporations. Jennifer prioritizes communication with her clients and zealous representation throughout the litigation process.
Prior to joining MGC, Jennifer represented and advised clients in matters involving civil litigation, with an emphasis on automobile accidents. Before transitioning to civil ligation, she was an assistant public defender representing defendants in matters involving felony and misdemeanor criminal matters. Throughout the course of her career, Jennifer has tried dozens of jury trials and even more bench trials.
Outside of MGC, Jennifer enjoys exploring Atlanta with her husband, spending time with family and friends, singing in her church’s choir and volunteering in her local community through various organizations.
- Bad Faith
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (JD)
- Howard University (BA, magna cum laude)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- 2012 Georgia
- Alliance Theatre Advisory Board
- Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church
- Stone Mountain-Lithonia Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.