John Morris has focused on workers’ compensation defense since 1982. With over 35 years of experience, he has tried more than 200 cases before the North Carolina Industrial Commission. He enjoys presenting seminars to his clients on topics related to workers’ compensation. John is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law, as well as a DRC Certified Mediator.
John can be found reading, traveling, exercising and watching basketball when he’s not at the office.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of North Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Duke University (BA, cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys (Board of Directors)
- Defense Research Institute (Law Practice Management Committee)
- 1981 North Carolina
- 1982 US District Court, Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- 1986 US Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- DRC Certified Mediator
- Make-a-Wish Foundation of Central & Western North Carolina (Former Chairman and Board of Directors)