John Manzo represents employers, insurers and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Raleigh office. Prior to joining MGC, John was a Special Deputy Commissioner with the North Carolina Industrial Commission. He also has prior workers’ compensation defense and criminal defense experience.
Outside of the office, John enjoys spending time with his wife, Taylor, and their dog, Frankie. He also enjoys following college athletics and history, particularly pop culture history and political history.
- Workers' Compensation
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 2014 North Carolina
- 2014 US Federal Court for the Middle District of North Carolina (2014)
- Notary Public
- Wake County Animal Shelter
- Poll Monitor for North Carolina Elections
- Piedmont Land Conservancy