Jordan Brown’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation in the firm’s Atlanta office. “I take a holistic approach to my [clients] claims, determining the strengths and weaknesses and anticipating steps opposing counsel would likely take to continuously prepare my clients on actions that may arise and how to approach them,” he says. Prior to joining MGC, Jordan practiced workers’ compensation at two Atlanta-based firms.
Outside of MGC, he enjoys reading, trying out new culinary recipes and spending time with his husband and fur baby, Snow White.
- Workers' Compensation
- Mercer University School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Georgia State University (BS, magna cum laude)
- 2021 Georgia
- Advanced Legal Writing, Research and Drafting - Mercer Law School
- Death Valley: Defending Death Claims in Workers' Compensation "Calendar Call" General Practice and Trial Section of the State Bar of Georgia Vol XXV Spring/Summer 2023 Edition No. 1
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Incorporated (Member)