Jordan Tenley’s practice focuses on litigation and insurance coverage in the firm’s Charlotte office. With prior experience as an insurance defense attorney, insurance recovery attorney and in-house claims attorney for the nation’s top auto insurance carrier, she is able to understand her clients’ unique needs in and out of the courtroom. Jordan prides herself in communicating with her clients in a timely manner to help assess risks and develop cost-effective strategies both pre-suit and in litigation.
Jordan spends her free time hiking and going on adventures with her husband, Jon, and their Jack-Russell mix, Finley.
- Insurance Coverage
- University of Wisconsin Law School (JD, cum laude)
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington (BA, magna cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- DC Bar Association
- 2021 District of Columbia
- 2017 Wisconsin
- 2017 North Carolina