Joseph Hamrick’s practice is devoted exclusively to defending workers’ compensation claims. Prior to joining MGC’s Charlotte office, Joseph worked as an Assistant District Attorney in North Carolina’s 29th Prosecutorial District. In January of 2013, Joseph and his wife relocated to the Asheville area to open MGC’s western North Carolina office.
When he is not closing workers’ compensation claims, Joseph can be found playing musical instruments, running, hiking and exploring the North Carolina mountains.
- Workers' Compensation
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- Campbell University (BA, summa cum laude)
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Buncombe County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2001 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce