Katy Haran represents insurance companies and employers in workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Wilmington office. She strives to be reliable and diligent when responding to client questions and concerns. Prior to joining MGC, her practice focused on family, criminal and estate law.
In her free time, Kaitlyn enjoys spending time with her family, who include her husband, her three cats, Peppers, Ash and Coal, and her dog, Peaches, as well as running, swimming, biking, reaching, tennis, pickle ball and surfing.
- Workers' Compensation
- Campbell Law School, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (JD, magna cum laude)
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington (BS)
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- New Hanover County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2017 North Carolina