Kara Glidewell has practiced workers’ compensation defense in the firm’s Charlotte office since 2003. She represents carriers, third-party administrators and employers. She has served as the Charlotte office workers’ compensation team leader since 2013 and previously served as a recruiting lead for attorney positions throughout all four North Carolina offices. Kara regularly tries cases before the NC Industrial Commission and has handled cases at the NC Court of Appeals. She provides her clients with efficient case handling and responsive communication throughout the course of the litigation.
When she is not closing cases for her clients, she enjoys cooking, running and spending time with her husband and two children.
- Workers' Compensation
- Wake Forest University School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2000 North Carolina