Katie Grove has more than 10 years of experience defending clients in workers’ compensation matters, striving to help employers and carriers obtain cost-effective and efficient resolutions to their claims. She presents on hot topics related to workers’ compensation on a regular basis to both clients and industry associations. Katie, a graduate of Leadership MGC, takes an active role in mentoring lawyers through her role as Team Leader for the Greenville workers’ compensation team, as well as her service to the Leadership MGC program.
Katie spends her time with her daughters Mary Mac and Maggie, and son Tommy, as well as hiking with her husband and their two dogs, Andie and Bennie. She is also an avid Broadway musical fan, and can often be found attending a show at the Peace Center.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BS)
- Greenville County Bar Association (President-Elect, 2022-2023; Pro Bono Association Board, 2020-2021; Treasurer, 2020; Membership Committee Chair, 2016-2019)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Haynsworth-Perry American Inn of Court
- 2010 South Carolina
- Junior League of Greenville
- Girls on the Run (Coach)
- Opportunity Greenville Graduate (2012)