Katie Grove’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining MGC, Katie was a law clerk for the Honorable Steven H. John of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit.
Outside of MGC, Katie enjoys spending time with her daughters Mary Mac and Maggie, as well as hiking with her husband and their two dogs, Andie and Bennie.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BS)
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association (2016-2019: Membership Committee Chair; 2020: Treasurer)
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Haynsworth-Perry American Inn of Court
- 2010 South Carolina
- Junior League of Greenville
- Girls on the Run (Coach)
- Opportunity Greenville Graduate (2012)