Katie Grove’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining MGC, Katie was a law clerk for the Honorable Steven H. John of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit.
In her spare time, Katie enjoys spending time with her daughter Mary Mac as well as hiking with her husband and their two dogs, Andie and Bennie.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BS)
- South Carolina Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Greenville County Bar Association (Membership Committee Chair)
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Haynsworth-Perry American Inn of Court
- 2010 South Carolina
- Junior League of Greenville
- Opportunity Greenville Graduate (2012)
- Girls on the Run (Coach)