Kimberly Ziegler’s practice focuses on real estate, primarily residential closings. Prior to joining MGC, Kimberly practiced foreclosure law representing mortgage servicers and lending institutions while concentrating on default servicing and creditors’ rights.
Outside of work, Kimberly spends time on the water and traveling.
- Real Estate
- Charleston School of Law (JD)
- College of Charleston (BA)
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- 2010 South Carolina
- 2011 United States District Court of South Carolina
- Columbia Business Monthly's Legal Elite of the Midlands - Residential Real Estate Law (2019)