Laura Carter’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining MGC, Laura served as a law clerk to Commissioner Dianne C. Sellers at the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
Outside of work, Laura can be found spending time with her dog, traveling and reading.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Kentucky College of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Section)
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- 2001 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- NCDRC Certified Superior Court Mediator