Lauren Holloway’s practice focuses on general litigation including commercial litigation, construction, trucking, employment, nursing home liability, premises liability and products liability defense in the firm’s Memphis office. She assists a variety of clients including, but not limited to, restaurants and retail establishments, trucking companies, manufacturing plants and concrete companies. Prior to joining MGC, Lauren represented clients in high exposure insurance defense cases, as well as served in employment and bankruptcy matters. She started her career as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Bernice Bouie Donald, who was a Bankruptcy Judge for the Western District of Tennessee.
When it comes to her clients, Lauren tries to recognize their needs and be available when it is most convenient for them. Lauren expects her clients to look to her for expertise in the legal field, and transparency during the litigation process; she takes pride in demonstrating a high level of technical excellence in handling her client’s cases and timely delivering information, evaluations and results.
In her free time, Lauren enjoys customizing and riding motorcycles, golfing, traveling and spending time with her family and two “fur babies”, Dottie and Nelson.
- Adulterated Food
- Commercial Litigation
- Nursing Home Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphrey's School of Law (JD)
- Arkansas State University - Scholarship Volleyball Athlete (BA)
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Lawyers’ Association for Women (Member of Annual Conference Committee)
- Appointed by the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals to the Merit Selection Panel for the Bankruptcy Judgeship for the Western District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- 1988 Tennessee
- 1991 Missouri
- 1992 Illinois
- Memphis Food Bank - Participation in the Annual Food Drive and Thanksgiving Events