Lauren Poole’s practice focuses on general litigation and worker’s compensation defense in the firm’s Nashville office. She strives to provide legal services for her clients that she would expect as a client herself.
Prior to joining MGC, Lauren practiced in the area of complex civil litigation, including insurance defense, creditors’ rights litigation, estate representation as well as state and federal trademarks. She currently serves as the co-editor of the Nashville Bar Journal and sits on the board of Turnip Green Creative Reuse.
When she is not busy working hard for her clients, she enjoys yoga, art and travel.
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Belmont University College of Law (JD)
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville (BA)
- Nashville Bar Journal (Co-Editor)
- Nashville Bar Association (Member, Young Lawyers Division)
- Tennessee Bar Association (Member, Faculty, Board of Directors)
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association Trial School
- 2016 Tennessee District Court
- 2016 Federal District Courts of East, Middle and Western Tennessee
- Nashville Bar Association - Contributor of the Year (2018)
- An Overview of the CFPB: Past, Present, and Future Nashville Bar Journal, Volume 18 No.3 (June/July 2018)
- The Nuts & Bolts of Bankruptcy Law Nashville Bar Journal Online, Article of the Month (March 2018)
- Spring Cleaning Your Way to a Better Practice Feature Article, Nashville Bar Journal, Volume 20, No. 2 (April/May 2020)
- CFPB Updates Faculty Presentation, Tennessee Bar Association, Creditors Practice Annual Forum (2019)
- Turnip Green Creative Reuse (Board of Directors)