Lisa’s practice focuses on general litigation the firm’s Raleigh office.
Prior to joining MGC, Lisa was a federal law clerk to the Honorable Diane Davis in the Northern District of New York U.S. Bankruptcy Court and the Honorable Robert B. Jones, Jr. in the Eastern District of North Carolina. She also handled corporate immigration matters at a labor and employment law firm in Raleigh.
Outside of MGC, Lisa enjoys playing tennis, watching Carolina basketball, traveling and reading. She is also a two-time North Carolina State Fair ribbon winner in cross stitching.
- University of North Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 2016 North Carolina
- Winner – American Bar Association Journal/Ross Contest for Legal Short Fiction (2019)
- “Guardians of the Sixth Amendment” (2018)
- “Comment, Is It Too Late for the Right to be Forgotten” (41 N.C.J. Int'l L., Forum I – 2016)