Lucy Anderson’s practice focuses on litigation. She regularly handles cases pertaining to motor vehicle negligence, personal injury, premises liability, insurance coverage, UM/UIM, first party claims and bad faith. Prior to law school, she worked in the legal department of Compass Group USA, Inc. in Charlotte.
Outside of work, Lucy enjoys running, practicing yoga and spending time on her family farm.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Bad Faith
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Appalachian State University (BA, cum laude)
- North Carolina State Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2015 North Carolina
- “Mandatory Arbitration within Cruise Ship Employment Agreements: Without Global Change, the Disparity of Power Continues to Expand” Loyola Maritime Law Journal (Spring 2015)