Macy’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Charlotte office. In her representation of employers and carriers, she is mindful of a client’s needs and expectations. “I demonstrate the value of keeping communication channels open in order to create a dialogue that improves client experience,” says Macy. She also analyzes a case from all possible angles in order to take the best possible approach.
Prior to joining MGC, Macy was a legal intern at the North Carolina Lieutenant Governor’s Office, a judicial law clerk with the Wake County District Court Judge Jefferson Griffin and a summer associate at a local civil litigation firm.
Outside of MGC, Macy enjoys shopping, traveling, watching Grey’s Anatomy and spending time with family. She is also a mom to her Munchkin cat, Luna.
- Workers' Compensation
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Wingate University (BA, magna cum laude)
- 2021 North Carolina
- National Member of the Order of Barristers (2021)
- Campbell Law Top Gun Finalist (2021)
- National Trial Competition Regional Finalist (2020 and 2021)
- NBTA Tournament of Champions Semi-Finalist (2020)
- Lone Star Classic National Mock Trial Competition Finalist (2019)