Marie Lang represents insurance carriers and individual and corporate defendants in civil litigation matters in MGC’s Raleigh office. She focuses mainly on commercial litigation, construction, governmental liability, litigation, nursing home liability, premises liability, products liability, transportation and trucking. Marie joins MGC with over 25 years of litigation experience.
Marie is married and has two children. She enjoys spending time with family, playing sports and exploring the outdoors through hiking, canoeing, kayaking and fishing.
- William & Mary (Juris Doctor (JD))
- Old Dominion University (Bachelors Degree)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Virginia Bar Association
- 2000 North Carolina
- 1989 Virginia