Michael Hummel’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining MGC’s Charlotte office, Michael clerked for the Charlotte City Attorney’s office, as well as the Federal Public Defender’s office for the Middle District of North Carolina. Michael has also spent time practicing with the litigation group in MGC’s Charlotte office.
When he is not at work, Michael likes to run and enjoy the outdoors. He and his wife also host the annual “Ghosts of Christmas Dash,” a holiday fun run to benefit local food banks.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of North Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of Georgia (BBA, cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2007 North Carolina