Monica Towle’s practice focuses on litigation and insurance coverage in the firm’s Columbia office. Prior to joining MGC, she practiced at a firm in Columbia and Hilton Head with a focus on professional liability defense and insurance coverage matters.
Monica is a graduate of the University of South Carolina where she received a BA in Political Science and a minor in Speech, Communication and Rhetoric. She received her JD from the University of South Carolina School of Law. While in law school, Monica was an active member of the Moot Court Bar and Mock Trial Bar, and was on multiple championship trial teams. She was also awarded the D. Reece Williams III Trial Advocacy Award, Mark Blickle Scholarship for Appellate Advocacy and Justice Powell Medal for Excellence in Advocacy.
When she’s not practicing, Monica enjoys spending time with her spouse and two children. She also serves as an alumni coach of the Mock Trial Bar at the University of South Carolina School of Law.
- Insurance Coverage
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- SC Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- 2018 Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- 2016 US District Court for South Carolina
- 2015 South Carolina
- Alumni Coach for the Mock Trial Team at the University of South Carolina School of Law