Monica Towle’s practice focuses on litigation in the firm’s Columbia office. Prior to joining MGC, she defended clients in professional liability and insurance coverage matters at a firm in South Carolina.
Monica is married to her husband Connor and enjoys spending time with her family, cats and friends. She also enjoys watching the Gamecocks and Carolina Panthers, bicycling, playing pool and cooking.
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- SC Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- 2015 South Carolina
- 2016 US District Court for South Carolina
- 2018 Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Alumni Coach for the Mock Trial Team at the University of South Carolina School of Law