Monica Towle’s practice focuses on litigation in the firm’s Columbia office. Prior to joining MGC, she defended clients in professional liability and insurance coverage matters at a firm in South Carolina.
Monica has a husband named Connor, and enjoys spending time with her family, cats and friends. She also enjoys watching the Gamecocks and Carolina Panthers, bicycling, playing pool and cooking.
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (BA)
- SC Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- 2018 Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- 2016 US District Court for South Carolina
- 2015 South Carolina
- Alumni Coach for the Mock Trial Team at the University of South Carolina School of Law