Shayne Williams’ practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. He represents large and small employers, insurance carriers and self-insured clients. He has appeared before the South Carolina Supreme Court, South Carolina Court of Appeals, South Carolina Circuit Court and the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission. Shayne regularly presents at seminars regarding changes and issues in workers’ compensation law in South Carolina and has been quoted in a treatise on multi-jurisdictional workers’ compensation issues.
Outside of MGC, Shayne enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Carolina (MSPH)
- University of South Carolina (BS)
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Employers' Advocates Association
- 2000 South Carolina
- 2000 US District Court, District of South Carolina