Olivia’s practice focuses on general litigation matters in MGC’s Nashville office, bringing zeal, honesty and strong problem solving skills to the firm. Prior to joining MGC, she focused on intellectual property, litigation, wills, trusts and estates, as well as family law at a Nashville firm.
Outside of MGC, Olivia enjoys attending concerts and traveling. Recently, she’s been keen on cultivating her plant collection, running and listening to podcasts.
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- University of South Florida (BS)
- Nashville Bar Association (Solo and Small Firms Committee - Chair; Young Lawyer's Division - Board Member and Homelessness Committee - Co-Chair; Diversity Committee; Memorial Service Committee; CLE Committee)
- Lawyer's Association for Women
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 2019 United States Patent and Trademark Office
- 2019 United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- 2018 Tennessee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Mentor)
- W.O. Smith Music School (Volunteer Teacher)