Olivia Sings’ practice focuses on workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Charlotte office. Prior to joining MGC, Olivia interned at the Mecklenburg County Courthouse, as well as a real estate firm in Durham.
Outside of MGC, Olivia enjoys cooking, knitting, reading, exercising and spending time with family.
- Workers' Compensation
- North Carolina Central University School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- North Carolina Central University (MPA, magna cum laude)
- Appalachian State University (BS, cum laude)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- 2019 North Carolina
- PURSU~IT (Founder) - Provides mentorship opportunities for middle and high school students
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.