RJ Williams’ practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. In September 2019, RJ opened the firm’s Richmond, Virginia office, after spending nine years practicing in the firm’s Charlotte, North Carolina office. RJ has litigated cases at all levels of the Virginia and North Carolina Workers Compensation Commissions, Court of Appeals and North Carolina Supreme Court. He takes pride in providing clients with knowledgeable and accurate analysis of their legal defense, risk and exposure. He previously practiced insurance defense and civil litigation in Michigan.
Outside of the office, RJ spends time with his wife and two children. He enjoys participating in recreational sports and following the Michigan Wolverines.
- Workers' Compensation
- Wayne State University School of Law (JD)
- University of Michigan (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- State Bar of Michigan
- 2019 Virginia
- 2010 North Carolina
- 2006 US Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- 2005 Michigan
- 2005 US Eastern and Western District Court of Michigan