Rob Starnes’ practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. He is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
Rob spends time outside of work with his wife and their four children. He enjoys fishing, running, hiking and playing sports with his kids.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- North Carolina State University (BS, magna cum laude)
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division; Military Issues Committee; Workers' Compensation Section Council)
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2001 North Carolina
- 2005 South Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- Legal Advisory Director for International Non-Profit Mission Organization
- Hospitality Coordinator for Multiply Community Church