Robert Mebane’s practice focuses on litigation matters in the firm’s Greenville office. Prior to MGC, Robert practiced law for the last 10 years with an emphasis on construction litigation and insurance defense. He represents a variety of clients, including general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, insurance companies, businesses and individuals. Upon graduation from law school, Robert served as a Law Clerk to 13th Circuit Judge Hon. D. Garrison Hill, as well as an Assistant Solicitor in the 7th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
Outside of MGC, Robert enjoys hunting, fishing, golf and spending time with his wife and two children.
- Bad Faith
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Charleston School of Law (JD)
- Wofford College (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Bar Assocation
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- 2012 US District Court of South Carolina
- 2009 South Carolina
- Litigating the $200,000 Case - A View from Both Sides of the Table American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law (2015)
- The New Rule on Payment Bond Claims: A Brief Discussion of the Hard Hat Decision and Its Impact on South Carolina’s Notice of Furnishing Requirements South Carolina Bar Construction Law Section News and Notes (2014)