For the past decade, Robin Seelbach has represented insurance carriers, construction companies and individuals in insurance defense matters. He primarily focuses on construction, litigation and premises liability in the firm’s Raleigh office. “I take pride in my ability to synthesize information, identify important issues and communicate complex legal concepts in plain language,” says Robin.
Outside of MGC, Robin enjoys spending time with his family, playing sports, cheering on UNC and fly fishing.
- Bad Faith
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law (JD)
- Coe College ( BA, magna cum laude)
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys (Chair, Construction Law Section)
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 2012 North Carolina
- A Discovery Rule Is Bern NCADA The Resource - April 2016
- NC Legal Aid (Attorney Volunteer)