Rod Sherman’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense. Prior to joining MGC in 2005, Rod served as an Assistant District Attorney in Mecklenburg County for four years. Rod is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
When he’s not at MGC, Rod spends time with his wife and two children. He can be found running, reading and watching movies.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Toledo College of Law (JD)
- Ohio University (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2001 North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
- Legal Aid for Domestic Violence Victims