Roger Riddick has practiced workers’ compensation and litigation for over 30 years. He joined MGC in 2018 to open the firm’s Jackson, Mississippi office. Roger represents self-insured employers, group self-insurers and their members and insurance carriers. Roger believes it is important to not only know his client’s needs, but also to know the client on a personal level. Relationships are the key to success when handling matters for his clients. Prior to joining MGC, Roger practiced workers’ compensation and insurance defense in the Jackson area.
Roger is married with five children and soon-to-be eight grandchildren. When he’s not in the office, he can be found golfing, traveling, spending time at the beach and chasing his grandkids. He also enjoys watching Mississippi State football and baseball.
- Bad Faith
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Mississippi Association of Self-Insurer's (MASI) Fall Conference - August 27, 2021 | "Mississippi Medical Marijuana: Good Vibes and a Blunt Discussion"
- Mississippi College School of Law (JD)
- Mississippi State University (BS)
- Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Advisory Council (Current Chairman, Legislative Committee; President, 2012; Vice President, 2011)
- Mississippi Association of Self-Insurer’s Certified Workers’ Compensation Professional Program (Instructor)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Mississippi Claims Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- The Mississippi Bar
- Madison County Bar Association
- USLAW Workers’ Compensation Practice Group (Past Co-Chair)
- 1987 Mississippi