Sally Moran has practiced workers’ compensation for over 14 years. She is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law. Sally builds relationships with her clients, knowing that makes an impact when efficiently and effectively handling a claim as a team. She strives to provide responsiveness and an accurate analysis of exposure.
Sally is married with three children and Finn, the family dog. She loves to travel and cheer on Virginia Tech in football.
- Workers' Compensation
- Syracuse University College of Law (JD)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 2002 North Carolina
- US District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law