Stephanie Pugh’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation defense in the firm’s Greenville office. She regularly speaks and presents in the area of workers’ compensation at state-wide seminars. In 2019, Stephanie was elected to the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association’s Executive Board.
Outside of MGC, Stephanie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and cheering on the South Carolina Gamecocks.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke (BS, magna cum laude)
- University of South Carolina (BA, cum laude)
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association (2019: Executive Board)
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Greenville Young Lawyers Association
- 2009 South Carolina
- “The Controversy Over South Carolina’s Judicial Merit Selection Proces” SCDTAA’s The Defense Line, May 2010
- “What’s Workers’ Compensation Got to Do with It?” South Carolina Lawyers Weekly, 2010
- “Pigs Do Fly: A New Test Limiting the Scope of Arbitration Clauses in South Carolina 59 S.C. L. Rev. 513 (2008)