Stephen Morton works in the firm’s Nashville office and has practiced in the area of workers’ compensation defense since 2000. Stephen has extensive experience representing employers and insurance carriers at all levels of the workers’ compensation litigation and mediation.
Outside of work, Stephen spends time with his wife and two sons. He also enjoys fishing, making hot sauce and competitive cooking.
- Workers' Compensation
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law (JD)
- University of Tennessee (BA)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers' Association
- Harry Phillips Inns of Court (2005-2006)
- US District Court of Middle Tennessee
- Tennessee Supreme Court