Terri has a multi-faceted practice, bringing over 25 years of civil litigation experience to MGC. Her diverse practice includes employment law, civil rights and government liability, retail liability, premises liability, products liability, arson and fraud, trucking and vehicle litigation, workers’ compensation matters and general civil litigation throughout Tennessee and Georgia.
Terri serves on MGC’s Trucking Rapid Response Team and is a member of MGC’s Trucking Management Committee. She also routinely presents seminars on legal issues and topics relevant in today’s legal climate. Prior to joining the firm, Terri was an Assistant Attorney General for Tennessee in the Civil Rights and Claims Division, and practiced at several insurance defense firms across the state.
Outside of MGC, Terri enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and supporting the Titans and Predators. She and her dog, Sadie, also enjoy contributing their time and resources to animal charities.
- Governmental Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- SIU/Arson and Fraud
- Workers' Compensation
- Baylor University School of Law (JD)
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (BS, magna cum laude)
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Mid-South Worker's Compensation Association
- 1997 Tennessee
- 1997 Georgia
- Federal District Courts of East, Middle and Western Tennessee
- Federal District of Northern Georgia