Terri’s practice focuses on coverage, government liability, general litigation, premises liability, products liability, SIU/arson and fraud, trucking and workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Nashville office, bringing almost two decades of insurance defense experience to MGC.
Prior to joining MGC, Terri was the assistant attorney general for Tennessee in the Civil Rights and Claims Division, and practiced at several insurance defense firms across the state.
Outside of MGC, Terri enjoys traveling.
- Governmental Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- SIU/Arson and Fraud
- Workers' Compensation
- Baylor University School of Law (JD)
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (BS, magna cum laude)
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose, Intl.
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Mid-South Worker's Compensation Association
- 1997 Tennessee
- 1997 Georgia
- Federal District Courts of East, Middle and Western Tennessee