For over two decades, Theresa has represented premises owners, product manufacturers, suppliers and contractors in the areas of premises liability, mass tort, products liability, motor vehicle, construction and environmental litigation in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She has extensive experience handling claims involving exposure to asbestos, silica and talc.
Theresa has argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. She has also tried cases to verdict in several counties throughout Pennsylvania.
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Widener University (JD, cum laude)
- Millersville University (BA)
- Defense Research Institute
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- 2007 U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- 2000 New Jersey
- 2000 U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- 1999 Pennsylvania
- 1999 U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers - Personal Injury Product Defense (2017-2023)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star (2012 and 2013)