Back To Search
Tiffany Frickey’s practice focuses on litigation. Prior to joining MGC, Tiffany practiced law in Raleigh.
Outside of the office, Tiffany enjoys spending time with her husband and maltipoo, as well as cooking and reading.
- Adulterated Food
- Alcohol Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Director and Officer Liability
- Governmental Liability
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (JD)
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill (BA)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 2011 North Carolina
- Tiffany has authored several articles addressing various litigation and insurance issues.