Tiffany Gibson’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation matters in the firm’s Florence office. Prior to joining MGC, Tiffany was a state attorney at the SCDSS Child Support Services Division and the SCDCA Office of Regulatory Enforcement, as well as an assistant public defender at the 4th Circuit Public Defender’s Office.
In 2017, Tiffany graduated from the South Carolina Bar Leadership Academy, a selective program designed to train the next generation of Bar members and community leaders.
Outside of MGC, Tiffany enjoys listening to podcasts, attending concerts, traveling, baking sweets and crocheting.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of South Carolina School of Law (JD)
- Francis Marion University (BS, magna cum laude)
- South Carolina Bar Association (Education Law Committee Member, Children's Law Committee Member, House of Delegates Member)
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division (Backpack and School Supply Drive Committee Member)
- 2010 South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar Foundation (Ambassador)