For over two decades, Ben Skipper has represented employers and insurance companies in workers’ compensation matters. “Developing personal relationships with clients and using a collaborative approach allows me to better understand my clients’ goals, minimize risks and achieve desired outcomes,” he says. Ben is a Certified Kids’ Chance Mediator for Mississippi Workers’ Compensation.
Ben is a member of various legal organizations, including Mississippi Bar Association, Capital Area Bar Association, Choctaw Bar Association, Mississippi Claims Association and Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association. He has repeatedly been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© and Mid-South Super Lawyers for his workers’ compensation practice, and is a AV Preeminent® rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Ben is married to Jennifer and they share three boys. Outside of the office, he enjoys watching college football and basketball, as well as traveling abroad.
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Mississippi School of Law (JD)
- Millsaps College (BA, cum laude)
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Choctaw Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Claims Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- 2000 Mississippi
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Tribal Court of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
- Certified Kids' Chance Mediator - Mississippi Workers' Compensation