Jason’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, construction, general litigation, premises liability, products liability and slander/defamation, and serves on MGC’s Trucking: Rapid Response Team in MGC’s Atlanta office, bringing almost two decades of insurance defense experience to the firm. He represents general contractors, subcontractors, owners and design professionals in the resolution of all manner of construction issues, including construction/design defect claims, environmental claims and contractual disputes, catastrophic injury, premises liability and motor vehicle accidents in both state and federal courts, as well as insurance coverage analysis, advisement of clients and coverage litigation. “I believe in strong partnerships and communication with clients, as well as practical, creative and cost-effective solutions to my client’s issues,” Jason adds.
Outside of MGC, he enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter and their Beagle. Jason golfs, fly fishes, follows University of Tennessee athletics and is the pit boss of the “Butt Your Honor” competition barbecue team.
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Cumberland School of Law (JD)
- Middle Tennessee State University (BS)
- 2004 Georgia
- 2004 Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- 2004 Supreme Court of Georgia
- 2004 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- 2004 U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- "The Supreme Court Fails to 'Clean Up' the Confusion Concerning Clean Water Act Jurisdiction in the Long Awaited Rapanos v. U.S. and Carabell v. U.S." Vol. 8, No. 2, Summer 2006
- Holy Cross Catholic Church (Member)