Jason’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, construction, general litigation, premises liability, products liability, slander/defamation and trucking in MGC’s Atlanta office, bringing almost two decades of insurance defense experience to the firm. “I believe in strong partnerships and communication with clients, as well as practical, creative and cost-effective solutions to my client’s issues,” he adds.
Outside of MGC, Jason enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter and their Beagle. He golfs, fly fishes, follows University of Tennessee athletics and is the pit boss of the “Butt Your Honor” competition barbecue team.
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Cumberland School of Law (JD)
- Middle Tennessee State University (BS)
- 2004 Georgia
- 2004 Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- 2004 Supreme Court of Georgia
- 2004 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- 2004 U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Holy Cross Catholic Church (Member)