Wade Scofield’s practice focuses on construction, premises liability and trucking in the firm’s Memphis office. “I look for every angle and option to resolve the conflict at the earliest possible stage in order to save my clients time and money and to minimize the disruption in their everyday lives,” he says.
Prior to joining MGC, Wade practiced civil litigation in Memphis, Tennessee and Houston, Texas. Before that time, he was an assistant district attorney with the Harris County District Attorney’s office in Houston, Texas.
Outside of MGC, Wade enjoys traveling, exploring the Memphis food scene and visiting the Memphis Zoo with his family.
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (JD)
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville (BA)
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Memphis Bar Association (CLE Committee)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Bar College
- 2023 U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- 2023 U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- 2021 U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- 2021 Arkansas
- 2021 Tennessee
- 2020 U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- 2020 U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- 2018 Texas