Zack’s practice focuses on litigation matters in the firm’s Charlotte office. He understands that clients expect efficiency, reliability and consistency in the handling of their cases, and takes pride in working at a fast pace without sacrificing accuracy.
Prior to joining MGC, Zack practiced personal injury litigation in Charlotte.
Zack has two dogs, and a wife named Ashley who is a licensed BCBA and works with children who have autism. Outside of MGC, he enjoys fishing, hunting, reading and being outdoors.
- West Virginia University College of Law (JD)
- West Virginia University (BA, magna cum laude)
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 2016 North Carolina
- West Virginia Innocence Project - Volunteer Attorney